These blueberry muffins are delicious. You would never know they were Paleo. Lola loves them!
Contributor: Marianne Campbell
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1 Tablespoon coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut milk*(I did not have coconut milk, substituted almond milk)
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
2-3 Tablespoons cinnamon
• Preheat oven to 350. Line a 12 count muffin tin and lightly oil with coconut oil.
• In a mixing bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking soda and stir to combine.
• Pour in coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, coconut milk, and vanilla; mix well.
• Fold in blueberries and add cinnamon.
• Distribute into muffin tin. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
• Bake for 22-25 minutes.
• Allow to cool and enjoy!