After all of the Mac And Cheese meals I have made, I can’t believe it has taken me this long to actually cook this meal from scratch. Sorry Annie’s!
Contributor: Heather Elder
• 8 ounces elbow macroni
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Dash of black pepper
• 2 cups milk
• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or other combo of cheese you prefer
• Cook macaroni according to package directions.
• In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat
• Stir in flour, salt and pepper
• Slowly add milk
• Stir in cheese until melted
• Drain macaroni, put back in pot and add cheese sauce. Stir.
You can use any cheese you like.