Pasta and tacos together? What else could you want?!
Contributor: Heather Elder
• 250 grams whole wheat penne, uncooked
• 250 grams ground beef
• 1/2 cup onions, chopped
• 2 tsp garlic
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• salt and pepper
• 1 tsp ortega taco seasoning
• 3/4 cup spreadable cheese (we use laughing cow)
• 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
• Cook pasta as directed in package, set aside.
• Sauté garlic and onion in olive oil.
• Add beef and cook for 3-5 minutes (make sure not to overcook).
• Season with salt, pepper and taco seasoning.
• Turn off heat.
• Toss together meat and pasta mixture.
• Mix in spreadable cheese.
• Transfer to a casserole. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
• Bake in preheated 350 degrees oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted.
• Serve and enjoy!
• Recipe by Mikka Wee found on pepper.ph
Respond to Taco Pasta Bake