Easy, simple and tastes great. Best if marinated a few hours before, but not necessary.
Contributor: Heather Elder
Extra virgin olive oil
4-6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 Pork Chops (bone in or out)
1/4 tsp coarse sea salt
1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
3 Tablespoons Paprika
3 cups of arugula
note: You can add or subtract ingredients based on your taste. I tend to like more garlic and paprika
• Place pork chops in a ziplock bag
• Add garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil and paprika.
• Zip bag and shake back and forth (like Shake and Bake!) until the mixture covers the pork.
• Let sit in refrigerator for a for hours or however long you have (even 30 minutes will work)
• Place pork chops on grill until cooked to liking.
• Serve over a bed of arugula
South Beach Diet Cookbook